five things Dan hates about the glass wall of his office and one thing he doesn't
1. Transparency. All sorts of things wrong there. Not least the impossibility of grabbing and kissing Casey whenever the mood takes him.
2. Whatever's used to clean it. Close up, the odour's invasive like musty lemons. Distracting.
3. The way it's almost always cold, causing certain body parts to react predictably when pressed against it, naked.
4. The noise it makes as sweaty, sticky hands are dragged over its smooth surface.
5. Too hard. Dan's cracked his skull on it more than once. That's enthusiasm for you.
6. The risk. Getting caught isn't half the fun it's all of it.